I think this will be my worst documented meal yet for the Dark Days Challenge. I only got as far as taking a photo of the burgers as they cooked. The meal was good, just almost completely un-photographed!
I served the burgers with home-grown, home-canned zucchini chutney and a large side salad. I forgot to photograph the salad also! Here is a salad photo from another DDC meal. Same ingredients, same salad.
Where did it all come from:
- Pork and Beef – Bandera Grasslands – 70 miles
- Anaheim Peppers – From my garden, frozen
- Bunching Onions – from neighbor’s garden
- Eggs – new resource – Local farm about 12 miles
- Zucchini Chutney – Homemade/Home-canned with veggies from garden
- Lettuce and carrots – From the garden