Happy New Year’s everyone! Our theme this week for Southern SOLE Food Challenge is New Year’s Brunch.
With fresh eggs in the refrigerator, omelets are on the menu at our house.
- Eggs – from just down the street
- Cheese – some that I made
- Peppers – from the garden (and frozen)
- Onions – from the garden (and frozen)
- Toast – homemade from Texas wheat
Oh, it was a good omelet!
Remember, you can click on the SSFC badge at the top of the page to link to the other participants to see what they made this week.